SASHA ASSOCIATION FOR CRAFT PRODUCERS
GUIDING PRINCIPLES BEHIND OUR POLICY
- Your personal Information is needed for providing / improving our services to you.
- Information is stored for only as long as needed.
- Your personal (private and / or public) information, is not shared, unless required for providing /improving our services to you and / or required by law.
- We allow you to control what information you wish to make public or to be kept private.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use and share your information.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
- While opening your account with us, basic information like your Username, e-mail id, name, address etc.
- Transaction and Billing Information like your credit / debit card /bank account details; contact information, shipping address etc.
- Log-In / usage / location information –for instance, your browser type, IP, language preference, pages visited and for how long.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on websites and e-mails.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- To provide our Services-for example, to set up and maintain your account, or charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To further develop our Services-for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our services, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Sasha and its other customers
- To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by us and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback or keep you up to date on our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below:
- Employees, organizations in Sasha network to service your orders and support issues
- Producers, Suppliers and other service providers to enable your order fulfillment
- As required by Law
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you.
- Information shared publicly by you.
For any query on this Policy, please contact us at